A 45 min time slot offered weekly dedicated to helping parents and caregivers with their baby’s Home Program.
- The parent/caregiver will come in with their baby and their Home Program and do the whole thing (or as much as able) during the session.
- Bring your baby and bring your questions! We will coach you through your baby’s Home Program and explain anything that needs explaining.
- A therapist will be there to offer ideas of ways to make what you are doing even better and/or to explain parts that you or the baby are struggling with.
- The therapist will be in a consultative, coaching position. The therapist will be helping based off the Home Program you bring in; she will not know details of your specific baby.
- Parents and nannies who are able to implement their baby’s Home Program can tremendously help their infant improve!
Requirement: Baby must be a current patient of Carolina Kinder Development
Cost: $25 per family